What do you do when you want scramble eggs but your are vegan. You make something that taste like it! I love that part of being vegan, getting creative in the kitchen, what more can a girl ask for. If you really want the texture and all of eggs, I would recommend tofu. But if you just want to be reminded this is the perfect recipe. This recipe contains black salt. Go EASY on the salt as it can be overpowering if too much is used.
There are so many benefits of squash.
- Its loaded with antioxidants which prevents cancer.
- Great for weight loss.
- Loaded with Manganese and vitamins for strong bones.
- Good for cramps
- Helps fight diabetes
- Maintains healthy hair, skin, and nails
- and so much more.
Easy Peasy and inexpensive to add to you weekly meals. If you are really feeling froggy leap and grow some in the garden. They are easy and yield so much crop. Enjoy!
"No Egg" Squash Scramble
- 1 squash I used crooked neck squash
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1/3 cup tomatoes optional
- 1/3 cup green onions optional for topping
- 1/4 tsp. black salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- Heat olive oil in skillet, then add onions and squash. Stir fry on medium for 2 minutes.
- Add water and stir fry until soft, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and season to taste, Garnish with green onions.